15A Myrtle Street, Bowral
This absolutely gorgeous cottage greets you with a pretty sense of arrival, immediately enchanting you in its charm. Yet once you step inside, you'll see that it presents so much more than meets the eye.
A cathedral style entrance foyer sets the tone for generosity of the accommodation offered here, with a selection of living spaces each looking out to the most beautiful leafy surrounds and beyond. Of particular note is a completely self-contained apartment on the lower level, perfectly private and a great opportunity to capitalise on this delightful home.
A truly unexpected surprise, both its enviable Old Bowral location and proximity to the centre of town are sure to elevate its already immense appeal.
– Gorgeous gas fireplace features in the formal lounge, flowing through to a formal dining room that sits beneath a pitched roof
– Light-filled casual living and dining overlooks the wraparound timber deck, from where you can immerse yourself in magnificent views across to Mt Gilbraltar and Mt Oxley
– Lovely country style kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, corner pantry and composite granite benches
– The master bedroom is a truly tranquil retreat including WIR, ensuite and motorised blinds that reveal picturesque sweeping views
– Two further bedrooms each with built in robes, while a beautiful clawfoot bath and a restored marble topped vanity feature in the large main bathroom
– Remarkably low-maintenance gardens are self-sowing and seasonal, also attracting the beautiful local bird life
– Self-contained studio apartment on the lower level is ideal for either holiday or permanent rental
– Double garage with direct entry into the home via the laundry, and access to an under-house storage room/workshop
– Additional features include extensive storage, filtered glass windows and ducted heating and cooling throughout.
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information, please contact the listing agent.