12 Soma Avenue, Bowral
Single-level residence on 4025m2 of land with flexible floor plan to accommodate family living as well as opportunity to adapt for airbnb/granny flat or additional accommodation, depending on your requirements.
With generously proportioned interiors and an elevated position, this home enjoys stunning views of rolling hills and true Southern Highlands countryside. A choice of alfresco entertaining areas offer a wonderful connection with the outdoors.
An abundance of all-day light and sunshine, free-flowing open family living and perfectly private established gardens to enjoy.
– Contemporary light filled kitchen with Miele appliances and views of the garden and beyond
– Open-plan dining and formal living with Cheminee Philippe fireplace, open via French doors to sun drenched alfresco deck and terrace
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes and large windows offer differing vistas of the garden, the master with juliette balcony
– Smart, modern family bathroom and ensuite
– Study area adjoining casual family living with floor to ceiling windows and doors to north facing courtyard and garden
– Ducted central heating and air conditioning
– Instantaneous hot water
– An established garden to enjoy in all seasons
– Two car garage with internal access
– Spacious well-designed laundry
– Solar panels and tank water for garden and laundry use
– Only minutes to Bowral town centre
A welcoming Bowral home with wonderful sense of peace and privacy, attractive to both families and down-sizers.
If you would like to arrange a private Facetime walk through of this property, please contact Deirdre Brennan on 0418 287 123.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.