13 Rowland Road, Bowral
Nestled serenely in a prestigious tree-lined street, this spacious single-storey entertainer has been carefully updated to cater for the modern family household. Perfectly situated on a corner block and designed for easy living of an impressive calibre, it displays a highly functional layout with sun drenched living areas, a beautifully renovated kitchen.
Opportunities abound for the astute buyer with potential for a second dwelling (STCA), investment return or simply your dream family home in an address that offers prized convenience close to Bowral CBD, quality schooling, walking tracks and sporting grounds.
– Your choice of multiple sun drenched living areas, all with garden vistas
– 1,341 corner block in a prestigious location
– High-quality kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooking
– Master suite featuring walk-in robe and ensuite
– Additional two bedrooms, both with built-in robes
– Family bathroom with bathtub, laundry with external access
– Brand new reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion wood fire
– Double garage with internal access, garden shed
– Dual access for potential subdivision (STCA) or second dwelling
– Utterly private with established hedging and gorgeous cool climate gardens
– Easy access to transport, with bus stop within walking distance from your front door
For more information or to arrange an exclusive viewing of this very special property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Please note that some images have been virtually styled.