10 Clearview Street, Bowral
Occupying an acre of land holding and tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this beautiful property is a sight to behold. The driveway meanders up a gentle incline, with exquisite lawns and blossoming gardens adorning each side. The home itself is presented over two light-filled levels thanks to its sunny north to rear aspect, with virtually every room able to enjoy the picturesque garden outlook. Soothing neutral tones abound throughout the home, ideally complementing the blackbutt vinyl plank floors and contemporary design elements. Geared for entertaining and relaxing both inside and out, with an abundance of space for adults and children alike, this home represents the essence of family living.
– Formal lounge flows through to the dining area and adjoining spacious family room
– Home office provides the versatility to also be used as a guest bedroom
– Contemporary gas kitchen, 40mm stone benchtops, mirror splashback, appliance cupboard
– Master bedroom features substantial robing, stylish ensuite and leafy views
– Three additional bedrooms with built ins share a modern family bathroom
– Each bathroom has stone-topped & timber vanities, semi-frameless shower screens
– Entertaining area enjoys a backdrop of tiered garden beds and built in gas BBQ
– Sprawling seasonal gardens complete with automated sprinklers in the garden beds
– Large laundry provides ample bench space and an adjoining powder room
– Secure double garage with internal access; 27 solar panels delivering 10.5kw power
– Recent enhancements include new wool carpet, interior/exterior/roof tile painting
Conveniently located an easy 1km walk into town, and with excellent schools, Cherry Tree walk and local parks all within close proximity, this home is a real Bowral treasure. If you would like to arrange a private FaceTime walk through of the property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information