108 Ascot Road, Bowral
Cosy yet spacious with plenty of innate charm, this north-facing brick home is situated on a large 1,119sqm block and enjoys lovely views, a central address and just a level stroll from the Cherry Tree Walk, parks, and Bowral CBD. Set against a green backdrop of exquisite privacy it presents a strongly functional floorplan with flexible entertaining areas, a central modern kitchen with breakfast island and a large north facing entertaining deck.
Perfect for families, downsizers or investors, the backyard is child friendly with a cubby house, fully fenced and features stunning established trees and gardens – all in a prime lifestyle setting only minutes from Bowral's cafe's, restaurants, shopping, schools, and transport.
– North facing smartly designed layout with leafy views
– Spacious lounge, open plan in/outdoor living zone to the rear
– Modern kitchen featuring Miele appliances, stone benchtops, and breakfast bar
– Large dining room with sweeping northerly views
– North facing master bedroom with wall-to-wall storage, split system air conditioning and renovated ensuite with underfloor heating
– Further two double bedrooms both built-in robes
– Renovated family bathroom with semi-frameless shower screen, bath, and separate powder room
– Opportunity to create a highly desirable home office downstairs with separate entry STCA
– Lock up garage with auto door and internal access, renovated laundry
– Part double glazed windows, plantation shutters, ceiling fans
– Beautiful established cool climate gardens, feature stonework, tiered north facing entertaining decks, level lawns
For more information or to arrange an exclusive viewing of this very special property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.