58 Boolwey Street, Bowral
Classically comfortable with some gorgeous modern touches, this spacious single level home offers a sensational lifestyle in a peaceful sought-after locale. North facing with views to Mt Gibraltar, boasting loads of light and easy access to both outdoor areas from the living and dining rooms, the house transitions seamlessly from indoor to outdoor entertaining.
Freshly painted with new New Zealand looped wool carpet throughout and an updated open plan kitchen this home sits just footsteps from the iconic Bradman Oval, and nestled in one of the most sought-after pockets, you will be an easy level walk of boutique shops, countless cafes, and restaurants, enjoying a life of absolute convenience.
– L shape kitchen featuring hand painted American oak, Caesarstone benchtops and induction stove with externally flued range-hood
– Freshly painted throughout
– New Zealand wool looped carpet. Brand New
– Underfloor heating throughout the whole house
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– All bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and no common bedroom walls
– Study/library works as a fabulous work-from-home space or potential 5th bedroom
– Full laundry with walk in linen closet and direct outdoor access
– Spacious undercover deck which leads onto a privately positioned side courtyard
– Hydronic heating and reverse-cycle air conditioning & heating
– Two garden sheds
– Double garage with automatic doors
– Foxtel / NBN fixtures
For more information or to arrange an exclusive viewing of this very special property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491
0448 613 665
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties can view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction, please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.