1 Hamilton Avenue, Bowral
Comprising of a four-bedroom principal residence including a versatile Air BnB, in-law or guest accommodation, this blue-chip property embodies luxury on 1,909sqm of land. Surrounded by lush green outlooks of stunning natural beauty, it offers a light-filled layout with dual living zones, flowing in/outdoor entertaining, and a sleek wraparound balcony. High ceilings throughout, warm timber floors and superb comfort inclusions lay a fine foundation of lifestyle excellence, occupying one of Old Bowral's premier village settings. Architect designed, this elevated residence features a bull nose verandah and offers an opportunity to have multi-family living, home plus income or utilise the oversized garage and workshop for your home business. Nestled at the foothills of Mount Gibraltar, its lifestyle credentials are second to none with major shopping, schools and city bus links found only minutes from the front door.
– Current floorplan allows an easy separation to allow for a self-contained one bedroom flat, guest quarters or Air BnB accommodation
– The self-contained accommodation features large bedroom with built-in robes, lounge, kitchen, bathroom & laundry
– Expansive family and formal zones, welcoming grand entry foyer
– Modern kitchen with marble lookalike benchtops, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
– Upstairs features three double bedrooms with built-in robes, master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
– Kitchen/dining flows to covered entertainers' deck and sunny backyard, fenced yard and established cool climate trees
– Three bathrooms in total, french doors, high ceilings, plantation shutters throughout, feature skylight
– Garaging galore with triple garage with huge workshop (160sqm) plus an additional single garage
– Ducted heating and cooling, gas fireplace, alarm and intercom system, 9000ltr water tank
– Elevated appeal with easy access to Bowral CBD, cafes, restaurants and transport
For more information or to arrange an exclusive viewing of this very special property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.