1 Victoria Street, Bundanoon
Renovated for total modern elegance, and evoking all the magic of a bygone era this classic weatherboard home is situated on 1,022sqm in a sensational lifestyle setting within minutes distance to the Historic Village of Bundanoon. Offering views across the Morton National Park and a sanctuary of comfort complete with open-plan living and dining, hardwood floors, gas fireplace, large main bedroom, and two additional bedrooms to enjoy.
Private well-established gardens boasting camellia hedges, tree ferns and other shrubs plus mature specimens of cool climate trees including a 100 yr old Oak.
Located in an envied part of town and boasting dual street frontage, this wonderful opportunity can be sold either in one line or separately with a vacant, DA approved, 701 sqm block available additional to the 1,022sqm house block.
– Rich with character and charm in picturesque, leafy surrounds
– Renovated to a high standard throughout, feature fireplace with mantel
– Dual street frontage, buy in one line or separate a 701sqm DA approved block
– Galley style kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, stone benchtops, soft close drawers
– Master bedroom suite with gorgeous ensuite and built-in robe
– Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes, split systems, plantation shutters
– Sunroom plus separate office, high ceilings, laundry/mudroom, feature barn door
– Stunning family bathroom, bathtub, herringbone design marble feature wall
– Dining/kitchen area flows through french doors to covered entertaining deck
– Beautiful established gardens including a 100 year old Oak tree, single garage, garden shed
– Easy walk to Bundanoon station, Bundanoon primary school and village shopping, cafes and everything the Southern Highlands has to offer
For more information or to book an exclusive inspection, or if you would like to arrange a private FaceTime walk through, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.