48 Sunninghill Avenue, Burradoo
With a coveted north to rear aspect and positioned discreetly within 5052m2 of level easy care garden and rolling lawns, the design provides for effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining. Casual dining and living rooms flow to sundrenched alfresco decks and a private garden oasis.
This spacious and immaculately presented residence features elegant modernist interiors, exceptional design throughout and high-end finishes and fittings to admire and enjoy.
Adjoining guest accommodation with separate entrance provides additional living options for family and friends or a glamorous parent’s retreat.
A peaceful garden studio provides a light-filled work-from-home space with separate visitors’ access.
The professionally designed garden is inspirational and features the magnificent combination of Eucalypt forest with nesting bird life in addition to mature exotic species throughout including Snow Pears, rare Maples, Chinese Elm, hedge of mixed Citrus and immaculate lawns, along with kitchen garden, enclosed chook pen/dog pen and wood store.
– Idyllic, private estate with well-designed generous floorplan, perfect for family, entertaining or luxurious weekend retreat
– Four elegant bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, two with ensuites plus a family bathroom, all tiled in Italian terrazzo with underfloor heating
– Spacious formal lounge with exquisitely designed Cheminees Phillippe fireplace on concrete plinth plus custom made cabinetry
– Sun drenched kitchen complete with Gaggenau appliances (dual ovens, warming drawer and 5 burner hob), integrated Liebherr refrigerator, large walk-in pantry with views of the fernery, stainless steel benchtops, air conditioning and well-stocked kitchen garden beyond
– Separate family room with built-in custom bookcases, extensive storage and underfloor heating
– Library with ceiling to floor bespoke bookcases, Jetmaster gas fire and French doors to the garden courtyard. Separate office with garden views leading to sunny deck
– Vast custom-built storage throughout, internal built-in laundry and heated drying cupboard
– Ducted central heating, underfloor heating to bathrooms, family room and guest accommodation and fireplaces in two living spaces
– Combination of large format porcelain tile and concrete floors, bedrooms carpeted in New Zealand wool
– Garage/workshop with remote controlled door and internal access. Solar panels
– Conveniently located to schools, amenities and cafés