23 Hurlingham Avenue, Burradoo
Superbly located in a sought-after blue-ribbon pocket, this inspiring residence harmoniously entwines character and contemporary themes, set amid sprawling established grounds of 5497sqm. Built around 20 years ago, recent updates have enriched the exceptional interiors while remaining sympathetic to its endearing character features.
Decorative ceiling roses, impeccably carved door arches, picture lighting, chandeliers and elegant bevelled glass door insets seamlessly meld with the more contemporary elements to provide a grandeur and charm befitting of such a home. The placement of floor to ceiling windows throughout ensures an abundance of natural light, whilst connecting the spectacular surrounds to the indoors.
This beautiful residence incorporates generous accommodation, elegant sophistication and a seamless outdoor integration to ensure a lifestyle of privacy, prestige and effortless entertaining.
– Formal living encompasses dedicated lounge, dining and a stately home office/library
– Stunning conservatory enveloped in floor to ceiling windows and a vaulted wood panelled ceiling
– Beautifully appointed gas kitchen with Caesarstone benches, fabulous island servery, double wall oven and walk in pantry
– Oversized master enjoys sweeping garden views, luxurious ensuite and outdoor access
– Three further ground floor bedrooms and family bathroom plus two bedrooms, sitting area and bathroom upstairs
– Expansive grounds with mature trees and gardens and sweeping lawns
– Outdoor gazebo setting, extremely private and ideal for relaxed alfresco entertaining
– Impressively sized four car garage offers internal access via the large laundry/mudroom
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle a/c serve to ensure climate-controlled comfort
– Additional features include continuous gas hot water, soaring ceilings, water tank and extensive storage
Located in one of Burradoo's most prestigious and peaceful cul-de-sac locales, you will be central to both Oxley College and Chevalier College, picturesque walking and bike tracks and within minutes of Bowral's renowned cosmopolitan lifestyle hub. For more information or to arrange a private appointment, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.