39 Osborne Road, Burradoo
A rare opportunity, this single level, brick home flooded with natural light and all-day sunshine, offers complete privacy and a semirural feel. Accessed from a camellia lined, secluded driveway, this property (5514m2 of level land) provides the ultimate in family living and indoor-outdoor entertaining. Casual living rooms flow to alfresco terrace and private sundrenched lawns, perfect for capturing the true Highlands lifestyle.
– Open plan, casual living and dining with wood burning fire
– Formal living and music room
– Entertainers kitchen with breakfast bar, wall oven and gas cooktop
– A flexible floorplan with living areas drenched in all day sun
– Vast covered terrace flowing from living areas allows seamless indoor-outdoor living and entertaining
– Four bedrooms, three with built-ins and master with walk-in robe and access to the terrace
– Two renovated bathrooms with contemporary fittings, one with bath
– Central ducted heating and cooling. Gas points ensure year-round comfort
– Ample storage throughout the home
– Double garage with internal access and new remote doors
– Established, easy care gardens with pond, studio, potting shed, chook shed
– Generous level lawns offer plenty of room for children to play and entertaining friends and family
– Vegetable garden in wicking beds, fruit trees
– A perfect northerly aspect makes this home ideal for solar installation
– Built to enjoy and with scope to develop and add your own personal touch
Located in one of Burradoo's most desirable locations, this property is only minutes to schools and town centres of Bowral and Moss Vale. A short stroll to the pony club!
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Deirdre Brennan on 0418 287 123
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.