43 Osborne Road, Burradoo
A classic two-storey timber home with style, character and loads of street appeal! Set on an expansive and private 4723m2 of land, enhanced by an abundance of natural light and all-day sunshine.
Beyond its picturesque façade, this fabulous family home is built for indoor/outdoor entertaining with formal and casual living rooms flowing to wide decks, private garden oasis and sundrenched lawns.
The well-designed floor plan is just perfect for busy families and entertaining friends.
– Welcoming family residence in idyllic and private surrounds
– Covered front verandah and entrance
– Formal living and dining overlook easy care garden and lawns, with french doors to sundrenched alfresco deck
– Centrally located kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, Bosch pyrolytic oven and manufactured stone benchtops
– Family dining and living room with free standing wood heater and french doors to extensive entertainer's deck, fire pit and level garden. Plenty of room for children to play and to entertain friends
– Playroom/study/fifth bedroom on ground floor with adjoining two-way bathroom
– Upstairs: Three bedrooms with built-in robes and large family bathroom. Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Cinema room
– Double garage with internal access/internal laundry
– Combination of ducted heating, split system air con and ceiling fans
– Fully fenced with electric gates
– Vegetable gardens and two garden sheds
– 20 Solar panels
In a most sought after Burradoo location and in close proximity to schools and Bowral town centre, this beautiful property offers a true Highlands lifestyle. For more information or to arrange a private appointment, please contact Deirdre Brennan on 0418 287 123.
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information, please contact the listing agent.