49 Burradoo Road, Burradoo
Superbly located in an exclusive Burradoo pocket, you could be forgiven for thinking this home was all about the magnificent gardens that envelop it! However, once you step inside you'll be instantly charmed by its richly layered interiors, steeped in 100-year-old history, with considered updates having enhanced the endearing appeal of the
The uniqueness of this beautiful estate lies in its offering of a main residence and two separate studio cottages nestled amid its picturesque grounds, lending itself to a myriad of options and opportunities. Entertaining will be an absolute delight, with weekend brunches or late lunches underneath the stately golden ash tree being a regular
occurrence, while the expansive grounds also lend themselves to larger occasions and celebrations.
– Exposed brickwork frames a centrally placed gas fireplace in the expansive, character-filled lounge room
– Farmhouse kitchen features an AGA gas stove, Miele dishwasher, great cabinet space and a garden outlook
– Gorgeous family room is bordered in large double hung windows, and offers a magical sense of integration with the garden surrounds
– Sky-lit master bedroom with built in robes, and a second bedroom which would also make an ideal library or guest room Two bathrooms, one of which is placed nearest the
master bedroom and dedicated home office space
– Ducted heating and cooling, skylights and fabulous storage feature throughout, and an alarm is also included
– Two separate studio guesthouses, each with air conditioning, built ins and an ensuite, ideal for overnight AirBnB stays, older teens or weekend guests
– A cosy tennis shed at the rear of the property is perfect for night time BBQs and evokes an enchanting rustic feel
– A circular driveway provides access to two garages; two garden sheds offer plenty of storage
Occupying an absolutely private landholding of 5116sqm, and nestled amid exquisite established gardens, inclusive of a tennis court, croquet lawn, thriving vegetable garden and olive grove, this beautiful home sanctuary offers an exceptional Highlands lifestyle.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information, please contact the listing agent.