Address available upon request
Premium, architect designed and exquisitely detailed, this Gibraltar built home, 'Pear Trees Burradoo' is a superb contemporary farmhouse, with an emphasis on all-season outdoor entertaining, easy living, and enjoyment of the Southern Highlands lifestyle. Privately nestled on an acre of level land, it sits well back from the road behind security gates and is surrounded by stunning landscaped cool climate trees and gardens , and possessing one of the greenest lawns in the highlands.
The stunning kitchen features a huge Carrara marble island bench which has been cleverly designed to allow easy casual entertaining and catering. There are high-end appliances including an ILVE 150cm free Standing Oven with Rotisserie, Tepanyaki Plate and BBQ Grill, warming drawer, two dishwashers, plumbed in fridge plus Vintec wine fridge, instant Billi hot water tap, scullery/butlers pantry with second full size refrigerator.
With double glazing throughout, ten-foot ceilings, extensive use of floor-to-ceiling glass, and stackable sliding and French doors, there are truly glorious views to the garden from every aspect.
– Enormous open plan family living and dining room with tongue and groove shiplap feature open wood fireplace
– Two additional living spaces, could also be used as media room or office all wired in
– Palatial master suite with wall to wall robing and ensuite with freestanding bath, dual vanities, marble flooring and underfloor heating
– Three additional huge bedrooms, all with built-in robing and views to the garden
– Family bathroom featuring free standing bath, marble flooring and underfloor heating
– Undercover entertaining, fire pit area
– Incredible laundry with floor to ceiling storage, Caesarstone benchtops, mudroom with penny round tiling and a separate powder room
– Wide spotted gum hardwood timber flooring, plantation shutters throughout
– Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling, with 5 zones plus brand new Jet master wood fireplace
– 100% insulation, double glazed windows
– 12 zone Irrigation (pop up sprinklers) 6 heads per zone with rain sensor, 10,000 water tank
– State of the art Alarm system with remote control, intercom and front electric gate
– Kitchen garden with raised garden beds
– Double garage with auto door and internal access and large attic storage
– Incredible lighting throughout the home plus superb garden and floodlighting
– Feature trees include maples, claret ash, magnolia, weeping cherry and crepe myrtle plus full privacy pine hedging planted around perimeter
Perfectly located within walking distance to quality schooling, including both Oxley College and Chevalier, pony club, walking tracks, golf courses and the Bowral CBD. Homes of this quality rarely come onto the market. To secure your inspection, please call Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.