28 Warringa Road, Cammeray
Graced with a charming façade, this beautifully presented Federation home perfectly unites original elegance and character with tasteful modern updates. Gorgeous interiors incorporate formal and informal living zones across a flexible floorplan, plus there are outdoor living spaces, level lawns and a sparkling solar heated self-cleaning, salt water pool. Nestled in a sought-after pocket opposite Green Park, it’s a stroll to city buses, Cammeray Public School, cafés and Cammeray Square shops, while offering a rapid city commute.
– Stunning formal living room offering vintage fireplaces and ceiling roses
– Family and dining rooms blend to an alfresco terrace and sun filled backyard
– Gourmet gas kitchen with marble island, integrated dishwasher and stainless Ilve appliances
– Delightful bedrooms on both levels, built-in wardrobes and two ensuites
– Kids’ retreat/study, guest bathroom, walk-in laundry and a single carport
– Leadlight detailing and picture rails, air conditioning, gas underfloor heating
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.