93 Greville Street, Chatswood
Backing onto serene bushland, it is hard to fathom that this property's country-like atmosphere is only minutes from the heart of bustling Chatswood. You can have the best of both worlds in this tightly held property that has only changed hands a few times in almost 150 years. As you enter down the hedge lined driveway it opens to reveal a massive 1,340sqm block affording a degree of privacy and tranquillity rarely found so close to downtown Chatswood.
The current owners started an extensive renovation then changed tact by commissioning award-winning architects to replace the original homestead with a luxurious modern residence.
As a result, potential buyers now have the unique options of either electing to continue the existing renovation work and bring the original 1870's character filled home back to life (to their own taste and specifications), or start anew with a luxurious modern residence (STCA) as the owners had intended. The property is conveniently located only moments from city buses, trains, Chatswood CBD, Westfield and sought-after schools.
– Original single level tin roof and weatherboard façade home worthy of saving
– Potential to continue previous work, add more space with another level (STCA)
– Build an enviable custom entertaining area around the existing in-ground pool
– Large gently sloping block would be perfect for future construction purposes
– Golden opportunity to knock-down and build a luxurious contemporary home (STCA)
– Create a state-of-the-art property to personal requirements/specifications