Address available upon request
Finding perfect harmony with its leafy waterfront setting, this tranquil architect designed home is available for the first time in its history. Art gallery inspired interiors reveal a wonderfully open split level space beneath a soaring ceiling with high-set windows maximising natural light. Evoking the sense of being on a relaxing holiday getaway, the property promises a quiet lifestyle away from it all yet so close to conveniences including buses, schools, nature trails, Mona Vale Village shops, cafés and dining options.
– Secluded from the street a step inside reveals an integrated living and dining zone
– Striking Danish combustion fireplace and bi-fold doors opening to entertaining deck
– Charming kitchen with weathered-look timer cabinetry, quality Miele appliances
– Three large bedrooms all feature stylish ensuite and reveal large walk-in wardrobes
– Versatile study/fourth bedroom, aged hardwood floors, street level four car carport
– Private deep water jetty, perfect for boat lovers who relish exploring the waterways
– Arrange a private viewing only, no open inspections
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.