179 McCarrs Creek Road, Church Point
Embracing a relaxed Pittwater lifestyle, this well designed renovated home basks in glistening sunshine and water views from atop an elevated 708 sqm useable parcel. The elegantly crafted interiors reveal an open family living area which extends through bi-fold glass doors onto a north facing terrace overlooking Browns Bay and McCarrs Creek. At the rear of the home, a covered alfresco dining area flows on to terraced lawns and lush landscaped gardens with plenty of room for the children to play. Footsteps to local bus services, this light filled home is close to Marina's, Pasadena, Waterfront Café and Mona Vale shopping village.
– Open plan contemporary kitchen showcases shaker style cabinetry ,island bench and butler's pantry
– Private parents' retreat complete with walk-in wardrobe, study and ensuite plus large living area
– Skylit tiled bathroom features freestanding clawfoot bath and glass shower
– Air conditioning, engineered timber floorboards, and slow combustion fireplace
– Double carport plus additional off street parking spaces and garden shed at rear
– Shared 'right of access' directly opposite this property down to Browns Bay
– Easy access to St Lukes' Grammar, Pittwater High and Mona Vale Public schools and shops
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.