371 Sproules Lane, Glenquarry
This impressive country homestead is a private oasis promising a character-rich lifestyle experience, on five acres of land in arguably one of the most sought-after locations in the Southern Highlands. Built in 2018, the property is generously proportioned spanning over a single level and offers double glazed windows, high ceilings, and the desired north facing aspect to maximise light and comfort. The borrowed views from surrounding larger land holdings, of idyllic beauty and serenity will delight the modern household, as will the easy convenience minutes from Bowral CBD, local schools, parks, and cafes.
– Open plan living and dining area with feature slow combustion wood fireplace
– Modern kitchen with butler's pantry, 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, 5 burner
– Miele gas cooktop, 2 Miele ovens, Miele steamer, 2 dishwashers
– Spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
– Three additional double bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Separate study, second living area
– Family bathroom with separate bath, frameless shower screen and double sinks
– Entry foyer, alfresco dining area, double glazed windows, high ceilings
– Double garage with auto doors and internal access
– 110,000 litre in ground water tank, bottled gas and Envirocyle septic system
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling, slow combustion wood fire
– Electric gated entry, dam and circular driveway
– Plenty of room for a tennis court, pool or future extension.
To arrange an inspection of this incredibly special property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.