1a Barton Avenue, Haberfield
On the market for the first time in over 40 years, this freestanding parkside home presents a wealth of opportunity in a prized setting on one of Haberfield’s best streets. Positioned on a prime 961sqm approx block with dual street frontage, this deceased estate features a floodlit tennis court and pergola-covered terrace that’s perfect for entertaining. A flexible single level layout features a master suite and a choice of living areas with potential to renovate or develop with scope for dual occupancy (STCA). With acres of parkland at the doorstep, it’s just 400m to the light rail with easy access to the city and village life.
– Full brick home with leafy established gardens and tennis court
– A coveted parkside setting fronting Hawthorne Canal Reserve
– 3 bedrooms, master suite with built-ins, casual living/4th bed
– Spacious living with polished floorboards, reverse cycle air
– Separate dining and a gas kitchen, separate laundry with W.C.
– Private all-weather entertainer’s courtyard with a pizza oven
– Oversized lock-up garage with storage plus undercover parking
– Close proximity to schools, walk to cafes, restaurants and the light rail