4 Maytone Avenue, Killara
Acclaimed for its monumental and symbolic significance to the development of Australian architecture, 'Hamill House' is one of Sydney Anchers' award winning Maytone Avenue houses which began the iconic post war modernist movement in the mid 1900s. Ancher adapted the 'white and boxy' International Style design to embrace the Australian elements, creating a unique, light filled and flexible sanctuary on 765sqm. Its cul-de-sac location is zoned for Lindfield East and Gordon East public schools.
– Single level layout extends onto a verandah embraced by verdant treescape
– Versatile interior creates multiple living zones which open to rear terrace
– Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with custom cabinetry and workspaces
– Skylit bathrooms showcases floor-to-ceiling mosaic tiles and glass showers
– Master features walk-in wardrobe, separate studio accommodation in garden
– Outdoor spa, polished timber floors, louvre windows, garage and off street parking
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information