10 Winslow Street, Kirribilli
Offering effortless charm in the heart of Kirribilli, this remarkable terrace has recently undergone a full renovation, guaranteeing its appeal well into the future. Set across two levels, generous interiors deliver fresh modern inclusions without compromising on all there is to love about living in a period home, with timber floors, high decorative ceilings and stain glass windows on display. The property is a short walk to Kirribilli Village shops, trains, ferries and harbourside walks.
– Lovely formal lounge/dining offers fireplace and French doors to front courtyard
– Casual living zone with skylight and bi-folds opening to landscaped garden
– Marble island gas kitchen has stunning timber beam ceiling, flow to side deck
– Gorgeous master bedroom with walk-in, deluxe ensuite and private balcony
– Attic area with DA approval for dormer window
– Stroll to Kirribilli Village, Ensemble Theatre, schools and steps/lift to bridge walk
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.