27 Peel Street, Kirribilli
A rare opportunity to realise your dream in a prestigious enclave, this elegant property offers scope to create a grand family residence or retain the current configuration of two separate apartments. Boasting 228sqm of total internal space, both apartments reveal beautiful living and dining zones of impressive dimensions, matched with a private entertainers' courtyard and mature gardens. This unique prospect is footsteps to the ferry and a stroll to village shops, cafés and Milsons Point Station.
– Entire property offers six bedrooms, five bathrooms and four parking spaces
– Both homes provide formal living and dining rooms plus an eat-in kitchen
– Fresh classic bathrooms, high ceilings, vintage detailing and picture rails
– Sizeable lower storage area, wine cellar or office with bathroom
– Double lock-up garage and two off street parking spaces with courtyard access
– Offers exciting potential to capture views from a third level addition (STCA)
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.