17 McDougall Street, Kirribilli
Set along a prestige street famed for its canopy of blooming Jacaranda trees in the springtime, this c1905 terrace enjoys fully renovated interiors that deliver a modern, easy-care living experience. From a wonderful, elevated position, it embraces views towards beautiful Milson Park, which is just steps away. The home offers incredible lifestyle convenience; a stroll from trains, ferries, the Ensemble Theatre, cafes and village bars/restaurants, with Sydney CBD only a leisurely walk or cycle across the Harbour Bridge.
– French doors connect separate lounge room to a sunny north-facing verandah with park views
– Kitchen/dining/living area with gas fireplace, glass doors which slide and stack, opening out to courtyard
– Superb, private easy-care courtyard, side gate access and large garden shed ideal for bicycle storage
– Large marble island kitchen features integrated Miele dishwasher and gas appliances
– Spacious bedrooms, upstairs study/third bedroom with skylights and elegant open bathroom
– Fully tiled main bathroom, air conditioning throughout, new carpet, timber floors, not a cent to spend
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.