28 Arthur Street, Lavender Bay
Newly refreshed and ready to move straight into and enjoy, this wide-fronted c1885 Victorian terrace is a beautiful family home of superb space, grandeur and timeless elegance in a peaceful Lavender Bay cul-de-sac. It offers both formal and casual areas, private outdoor spaces for entertaining as well as rear lane access lock-up parking. Held by the same family for over 40 years, this luxury property is placed a short walk from the harbour foreshore, village cafés and North Sydney Station.
– Stunning formal lounge/dining plus family/living area extending outdoors
– Private rear alfresco setting, in-ground spa, Harbour Bridge/water glimpses
– Well appointed kitchen, attic storage, marble main bathroom, powder room
– Huge main bedroom with built-ins, air conditioning and deep balcony
– Freshly painted, new carpet and traditional fireplaces
– Moments to parks, local restaurants, Greenwood Plaza, schools and the CBD
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.