60 Hubert Street, Leichhardt
Refreshed to an immaculate finish, this wonderful home impresses with intuitive design elements and a versatile outdoor retreat. Interiors are characterised by exposed brick and present high ceilings, a main spa bathroom and an abundance of storage. The unique design also features two levels of living space and valuable rear lane access to parking. Offered for the first time in 22 years, this home is set close to citybound light rail services and a short walk from tantalising Norton St attractions.
– Generously scaled lounge room set above the combined kitchen/dining room
– Kitchen features a breakfast bar, stainless appliances plus a new dishwasher
– High ceilings in the hallway and bedrooms, all are appointed with built-ins
– Two bedrooms share an ensuite and the main bathroom includes a spa bath
– Paved easycare outdoor area offers ample room for entertaining and parking
– Just 11 mins walk to Norton Street's selection of shops, cafes and restaurants