53 Marion Street, Leichhardt
Set on a deep level block occupying 183sqm, this stunning terrace has been custom renovated for contemporary family living in a coveted Leichhardt location. Transformed to maximise space and natural light, it presents impeccably appointed free flowing interiors and a low maintenance north facing garden. It is ideally placed strolling distance to Norton Street Village, city buses along Parramatta Road, the light rail and Pioneers Park, plus Leichhardt Public School and Sydney Secondary College.
– Spacious sun filled living and dining area is nestled quietly at the back
– Bi-fold doors lead to a large private back garden perfect for entertaining
– Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen includes gas fixtures and a double door fridge
– Three generous bedrooms have built-ins, including an upstairs master retreat
– Pristine central bathroom, European laundry and air conditioning throughout
– Outstanding opportunity for families to secure a dream inner west lifestyle
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.