3 Commodore Crescent, McMahons Point
Treasured by the same family for 30 years, 'Billy Blues Cottage' c1830s is a one-of-a-kind home of significant local heritage with panoramic harbour views to Barangaroo. It's tucked away in a hidden cul-de-sac, a walk from cafés, transport and North Sydney.
– Commands elevated setting above Berrys Bay and Waverton Oval
– Sandstone walls, retained timber details, multiple fireplaces
– Spacious formal lounge and dining plus generous family room
– Wraparound gardens, heated spa and gorgeous alfresco setting
– Stunning never-to-be-built-out views span to the city skyline
– Neatly appointed kitchen fitted with stainless gas cooktop
– Three good sized bedrooms include beautiful master with views
– Study, updated marble/Travertine bathrooms, large wine cellar
– DA approved for off street parking, walk to buses/train stations
– Co-Agent McGrath Lane Cove Brent Courtney 0411 888 380
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.