9 Colo Street, Mittagong
Every now and then, you come across a home that evokes pure enchantment – and that is exactly what you will find here. This reimagined cottage captures the irresistible charm associated with its heritage, whilst flawlessly embracing modern conveniences and contemporary elegance.
Nestled within an exquisite garden setting, its captivating interiors include a beautiful living room and slow combustion fire, three delightful bedrooms, a superb country kitchen and two luxurious bathrooms, with a separate studio to the rear and a picturesque alfresco terrace adding to the home's allure.
While this gorgeous cottage would be ideally suited to a young family or downsizers, its investment potential, particularly as a holiday rental, is definitely worth considering.
– Elegant living and dining room evokes a welcoming ambience and includes a statement slow combustion fire
– Lovely farmhouse kitchen features gas cooking and provides substantial custom cabinetry
– Three bedrooms are beautifully light-filled; luxurious fixtures and fittings adorn the bathroom and ensuite
– A separate studio adds versatility to the floor plan and also houses a European laundry
– Enjoy alfresco dining and entertaining underneath the soaring raked ceiling of the outdoor terrace
– Established garden is abundant in easy-care plantings, lush green lawns and towering trees
– Conveniently located only moments to Mittagong's thriving café and shopping hub and an easy walk to the train station
This property is scheduled for Auction. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and/or watch the Auction. If you intend to register, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings