3 Stanley Street, Mittagong
Ripe for renovation with its perfectly central address and ideal north facing aspect, this classic brick home is certain to inspire the astute buyer. Solid and spacious two storey floor plan, it offers impressive versatility complete with separate one bedroom accommodation. Boasting key adjacency to prestigious Southern Highlands schooling, the opportunities are endless to create a sensational family sanctuary, moments from Mittagong shops, cafes and transport.
– Wonderfully private setting with green outlooks from every window
– Open plan living and dining with gas heating available
– Functional galley kitchen with ample bench space and gas appliances
– Three bedrooms in the main house, featuring garden vistas, all with built-ins
– Unfinished main bathroom presents room for a tub plus separate shower
– Double height entry foyer, under stair storage, separate laundry and welcoming porch
– Fully fenced private backyard, featuring cool climate trees and low maintenance lawn
– Additional one bedroom studio, including separate lounge and powder room
– Generous size block with enormous potential, high ceilings, and northern aspect
– Sought-after convenience, just moments to Frensham school, Mittagong village, cafes, shopping and a short, level walk to the Mittagong train station.
– Zoned medium density with multiple development possibilities with existing height envelope.
Note: Some internal photos have been digitally furnished
For more information or to book an exclusive inspection, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.