104 Railway Parade, Mittagong
If lifestyle, location, and easy-care living are high on your home wish-list, this is the perfect property for you. Placed on a very gentle incline on a 942sqm corner block with a coveted northerly aspect and fenced child-friendly lawns, this home is perfect for a young family to grow into with scope to build a granny flat STCA or for downsizers who crave a more manageable space in which to live.
There's no denying that one of the absolute highlights of this property is the spectacular elevated view across the treetops to the mountains beyond, and the perfect place to enjoy it is from the sun-bathed front verandah. With easy access to the motorway and only a short drive to the heart of Mittagong Village, this is a fabulous opportunity with plenty of future potential.
– Harmonious flow from the lounge room through to the dining room and kitchen, with beautiful natural light streaming in
– Statement fireplace in the lounge room, as well as reverse cycle a/c ensure seasonal comfort
– Lovely open kitchen includes stone benches, gas cooktop, ample bench space and a dishwasher
– Glass sliding doors invite a connection between the interiors and the fabulous front verandah with its sweeping views
– Two of the three bedrooms are fitted with built ins, while a modern family bathroom is well-appointed
– Elegant plantation shutters feature throughout, and along with timber floors in the living areas, deliver a fresh style
– Secure single garage with remote door leads to extensive under-house storage
– Expansive rear yard is fully fenced and ideal for kids, with vehicular side gate access of particular note
– Opportunity to create and build an art studio, granny flat or do a rear extension STCA
– Additional features include a water tank, Rinnai Infinity gas hot water and a laundry with guest w/c
For more information or to arrange an exclusive viewing of this very special property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.