16 Windsor Crescent, Moss Vale
Spacious and free-flowing over a single level and set on a spacious acre of land with pretty rural outlooks to enjoy, this oversized family home aligns comfort, modern style and easy convenience in blissful accord. Endlessly versatile in design, it displays high-ceilinged interiors and north facing open-plan living zones, plus an additional formal lounge. Modern kitchen, instantly impressive outdoor entertaining, and your choice between two beautiful master bedroom suites both with ensuites and walk-in wardrobes. Less than 5 minutes away from Moss Vale CBD, this fine property is truly the total package.
– Light filled interiors complimented by neutral tones throughout
– Versatile and spacious with open plan lounge and dining areas
– Timeless kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop with 7 burners, and dishwasher
– Your choice of 2 master suites, both with ensuites and walk in robes
– A further three bedrooms with built-in robes, plantation shutters
– Spacious family bathroom with bath, study
– 9 foot ceilings, timber floors, two gas fireplaces and two reverse cycle split systems
– Private and level lawns are securely fenced for family peace of mind
– Laundry with external access, superb storage throughout
An array of must-have comfort features, a premium lifestyle address moments away from Tudor House and close proximity to Moss Vale CBD with its restaurants, cafes and shopping and all the Southern Highlands has to offer, adds the final touches to a flawless package.
The property is currently tenanted at $750 per week. Inspection times may be limited. For more information or to book an exclusive inspection, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties.