1 Nowra Road, Moss Vale
Sitting on a rare landholding of approx. 17 acres and situated within 5 minutes to the historic Moss Vale township, Kingsdown is a true lifestyle property and the quintessential country retreat but could also be a fully operational sustainable working farm. Enter to this country abode is via a 100 metre tree-lined drive encompassing complete privacy and established trees and gardens.
A true country home, showcasing character features of yesteryear, huge picture windows and multiple living spaces, the property commands the ultimate in peace, privacy and space. Located close to The King’s School Tudor House, Mt Ashby Restaurant and only a short drive to bustling Moss Vale cafes, restaurants, golf course and gift and homeware stores.
– Covered entertaining areas overlooking gardens & surrounding paddocks
– High ceilings (2700), decorative cornices, hardwood floors and timber windows
– Three generous bedrooms and study, two with direct access to private courtyards
– New kitchen with 900mm Falcon stove, stone benchtops, farmhouse sink
– Living area with attached sunroom, slow combustion fire and large picture windows
– Two bathrooms, one with dual access to the master bedroom
– Separate studio, perfect for home office or guest accommodation
– French doors in loungeroom, bedroom and kitchen opening onto the property
– Ducted gas central underfloor heating
– Air conditioning & ceiling fans in kitchen and bedrooms
– Parking for up to 4 cars plus separate carport
– Laundry/mudroom with direct access to bathroom/toilet
– Town water, bore, 1 x 5000lt and 2 x 3000ltr rain water tanks
– Enormous machinery shed with three phase power, plus multiple storage sheds
– 2 x Chook sheds – full caged
– 3 x dams, 4 x generous paddocks with pasture improvement
– Solar powered gated entry with 2 x circular drives
– Orchard, vegie patch, cool climate trees and extensive established gardens
– Solar panels (3.5x KVA)
– Ability go off grid onto generator if required
– Horse yard & stable
– New fencing surrounding homestead
For more information or to arrange an exclusive viewing of this very special property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.