11 Caber Street, Moss Vale
Situated on 1472 square meters this architecturally designed, energy efficient home is single level with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with sundrenched north facing living. Completed in 2016 with detailing including shadow line moulding around the ceiling, “ALTRO” aluminum flush skirting, doors and windows as well as recessed lighting in the cove ceiling of the living/dining room this home is simply stunning in its appeal and secure in function.
Other features include Walk in wardrobes, study, entrance air-lock and two external clothes drying areas. The passive thermal comfort is specifically designed in with north facing aspect, double glazed windows, extra insulation in the roofs, walls and floors as well as eaves and pergolas for summer shading. The smart eat-in kitchen with butler's pantry has a SMEG Induction cooktop, Asko dishwasher and Westinghouse oven
– 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms including ensuite
– Sundrenched north facing living space with double glazed windows
– Active comfort is provided by a 10 zone hydronic underfloor heating system utilising an ultra efficient 14.7Kw heat pump.
– Spot heating and cooling is provided by Daiken air conditioners
– 5Kw solar panels and efficient Sanden 315 Litre Heat Pump hot water system
– Ducted Heat Recovery Ventilation system in all rooms of the house and in addition there are externally ducted, manually switched exhaust fans in the kitchen
– Rainwater harvesting through over 225sqm of roofing stored in 6 concrete landscape tanks
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information, please contact the listing agent.