154 Headlam Road, Moss Vale
A truly idyllic lifestyle beckons with this magical property of 55 immaculate acres, wonderfully serene and presenting a beautifully refined, modern country cottage at its heart. Oozing rustic authenticity, the homestead's interiors are warming and homely as they showcase the unobscured backdrop of park-like lawns, decades old trees and far reaching rural vistas.
The property itself comprises six paddocks, the largest being around ten hectares and neighbouring the Wingecarribee River at its boundary, while horses are well catered for with a number of shelters, stables and a dressage arena.
Perfect as a weekend hideaway to recharge and disconnect, a full-time residence or even an income producing holiday rental, this is a fabulous opportunity to embrace an infinitely more peaceful and picturesque lifestyle, while also benefiting from its remarkable accessibility to the amenities of both Moss Vale and Bowral – the best of both worlds!
– Beautifully sun-dappled open plan living sits beneath soaring timber raked ceilings, with large windows providing an ideal in
– Gorgeous modern country kitchen features timber benchtops, induction cooktop and dishwasher
– Three substantially sized bedrooms, each one offering direct access to the verandah
– Striking subway wall tiles, a hardwood vanity, brass tapware and clawfoot bath all combine create a stunning bathroom
– Exquisite style continues to the laundry which houses a second shower and toilet
– Excellent cupboard space plus pull-down ladder access to substantial attic storage
– Zoned, ducted heating and cooling; slow combustion wood stove in the living area
– 4 x large water tanks, 3 x dams, electric hot water
– 6 x post and rail fenced paddocks, solar powered electric fencing
– Enormous chook pen, vegetable garden
– Dressage arena, 2 stables, 2 wash bays, 3 shelters and a tack room