79A Brook Street, Naremburn
Exuding timeless charm and a wonderful homely atmosphere, this beautifully presented semi-detached treasure is a low maintenance haven worthy of attention. The north-east facing aspects capture fantastic natural light throughout, while effortlessly flowing to a lovely backyard entertaining deck amidst newly landscaped gardens. Set over a generous 278sqm parcel, the property promises enviable lifestyle convenience, with buses, nature trails, great schools and vibrant village centres all moments away.
– Welcoming central living zone features a traditional wood burning fireplace
– Well presented kitchen offers dishwasher and quality stainless gas appliances
– Both bedrooms include built-ins, master steps into a versatile sunroom/study
– Lovely fully tiled renovated bathroom showcases an elegant freestanding tub
– Timber floors, air conditioning, full brick, off street parking for two cars
– Exciting scope to increase value and space with a clever second level (STCA)
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.