17 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay
Let your imagination run wild with this classic semi-detached home filled with natural warmth and charm. With lovely period features throughout it also radiates a cool and relaxing retreat for executive family living on the City fringe. Enjoy all the seasons in the large, private north facing courtyard or elevated rear terrace. Comfortably appointed but allowing for further improvements such a 2nd story (STCA), this home has something for everyone offering separate living, dining and working spaces both inside and out with fantastic convenience, short walk to Neutral Bay village cafés, restaurants and shops, express bus transport to the Sydney CBD and Balmoral Beach.
Rarely offered in this location, you can invest in an enviable, convenient lifestyle where you can live in a quiet location within easy walking distance to local cafés, restaurants, parks and shops as well as easy access to the CBD and within the Neutral Bay Public School catchment area.
– Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Large north facing master with en-suite, walk-in robe, air conditioning and original fireplace
– Versatile upstairs retreat/ study/ loft which could be converted STCA
– Large north facing sunny and private alfresco courtyard, perfect for summer entertaining
– Kitchen leads to covered elevated back deck
– Cosy living room with Jet Master fire place
– Under house wine cellar
– Original timber floors and skirting, soaring ceilings and original decorative fireplaces
– Internal laundry and plenty of storage options throughout the house
– Double off street parking with rear lane access
– Ilve oven with gas cooktop, Bosch integrated dishwasher and granite counter tops
– Skylights in the kitchen, main bathroom and loft
– Dual access entry from the front or rear of the home
Land size: 261sqm approx.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent