59 Barry Street, Neutral Bay
Fully renovated inside and out, this contemporary Torrens title home is a haven of tranquility with cosmopolitan Neutral Bay Village on its doorstep. Sleek and immaculate, the full brick terrace reveals open plan interiors flowing to a private alfresco domain that welcomes the morning sun. Nestled on beautiful Barry Street, it's a short level walk from boutique shops, cafés and restaurants, as well as quality schools. The city is only moments away, alongside harbourside parks and Balmoral Beach.
– Beautifully appointed living area offers spaces to relax, dine and study
– Bi-fold doors open to a landscaped entertainers' terrace framed by greenery
– Gas kitchen boasts cathedral ceilings and island bench for informal meals
– Three bedrooms with built-ins, master has elegant bay window and ensuite
– Main bathroom with bath. Powder room, internal laundry and air conditioning
– Remote access to carport, stroll to city buses, close to Neutral Bay Wharf
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.