10 Doris Street, North Sydney
Capturing a tranquil leafy outlook from the high side of Doris Street, this freestanding c1895 double brick and sandstone cottage is a low maintenance sanctuary ideal for young families, downsizers or professionals. The interiors showcase a fusion of beautifully restored 19th century architecture and contemporary design, which reflects its heritage and elevates it to the 21st century. Whisper quiet yet very convenient, this home is a walk to North Sydney CBD, the harbour and Kirribilli Village.
– Original kauri pine floorboards flow through to light filled open extension
– Outdoor entertaining oasis with custom built spotted gum floating bench
– CaesarStone kitchen features subway tiled splashback, new gas stove and oven
– High ceilings and exquisite marble fireplaces in generously scaled bedrooms
– New Colorbond roof, plantation shutters, built-ins and Daikin r/c air con
– Large attic storage, 2 resident parking permits available, walk to ferries
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.