29 Weemala Road, Northbridge
Poised to capture a 180 degree outlook over Middle Harbour from the Spit Bridge to the city, this impressively scaled home rests on a rarely found 841sqm landholding offering vast amounts of space, flexibility and views. The rejuvenated interiors provide a selection of living areas, while the lower level offers self-contained accommodation with a separate entrance. Set in a quiet enclave of Northbridge, this remarkable home is close to village shops, waterfront parks and Northbridge Public School.
– Modern CaesarStone kitchen features Smeg oven and Miele induction cooktop
– Three bedroom self-contained accommodation ideal for in-laws or guests
– Water view master bedroom appointed with walk-in wardrobe and deck access
– Skylit fully tiled bathroom showcases glass shower and separate spa bath
– Large double carport plus additional workshop or lock-up storage room
– Short walking distance to North Sydney CBD and city bound bus services
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.