44 Cambridge Street, Paddington
Showcasing a rare 6.5m (approx.) frontage and split-level interiors brimming with character and light, this wonderfully spacious four-bedroom terrace is beautifully presented for a sophisticated lifestyle. The home is devoted to ease of living and entertaining whilst remaining true to its architectural origins and features generous proportions, quality enhancements and effortless indoor/outdoor flow. In one of Paddington's finest streets, a short stroll to the Five Ways, village shops, Trumper Park, city buses and Glenmore Road Public School, it presents as a statement in period grace and contemporary style just minutes from the CBD.
– Hallmark decorative lace fretwork to façade and large sundrenched balcony
– High ceilings, hardwood floors, custom joinery and chic plantation shutters
– Open plan living/dining spills out to Travertine courtyard for entertaining
– Island kitchen featuring integrated Miele appliances and induction cooking
– Four good size bedrooms including spacious loft retreat with private office
– Master bedroom with built-in robes and French doors opening onto balcony
– Two renovated bathrooms, one including bath, plus additional powder room
– Ducted and split system air-con, fans, gas fireplace and Sonos sound system
– In Conjunction with Ray White Woollahra / Paddington, Randall Kemp 0415 818 966
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.