39 Hopewell Street, Paddington
Beyond the picturesque facade of this attached Victorian cottage lies a bright and spacious two-storey home with a unique architectural design. Semi-detached homes are a rare find in Paddington and with a 6m wide frontage and sunny garden at the rear, this three-bedroom home offers much more space than a traditional terrace. Set on a wide tree-lined street moments from the buzz of Oxford Street, this leafy village pocket offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle with a short stroll to celebrated dining, shopping and entertainment with plentiful on-street parking for residents.
– Gorgeous frontage with a classic portico style entrance
– 3 double bedrooms over 2 levels, polished timber floors
– Upper level bedrooms with soaring cathedral ceilings
– Main bed opens to a wide balcony with a garden outlook
– Stylish living room with an original fireplace, gas heating
– Modern dine-in gas kitchen opens to an east facing garden
– Architectural skylights, glass roofs and sculptural lines
– 2 bathrooms, the main with a soaking tub and a shower
– Around the corner from The Intersection's fashion hub
– Stroll to arthouse cinemas, cafes and weekend markets
– Easy access to 24hr express bus service to City, Bondi Beach/Junction
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.