214 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Spread across a well proportioned layout, this Victorian terrace embraces privacy, far-reaching district views and a bright north to rear aspect in a sought-after location. It comfortably accommodates the needs of growing families and investors alike, while presenting excellent potential for dual occupancy. Positioned close to everyday conveniences, this home is within easy walking distance of Five Ways' dining precinct, local shops and buses, with parks and the Sydney CBD close by.
– Choice of large living zones with subtle character features and fireplaces
– Alfresco entertaining patio and sitting area capture northerly sunshine
– Two stylish kitchens providing flowing outdoor access via French doors
– Four bedrooms including two with built-ins and two with own balconies
– Two good sized bathrooms, downlights, ornate cornices and ceiling roses
– Ample storage space, gorgeous façade plus rear access to lock-up garage
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.