74 Pitt Street, Redfern
Occupying a prime street corner position in a burgeoning city fringe address, this unique mixed use terrace presents a blue chip investment opportunity with four readymade income streams. Well maintained throughout, it includes a modern separate apartment and versatile design studio, alongside a charming three bedroom residence above a lively local café business. Enjoying excellent street exposure in a sought-after location, the property is only moments from supermarkets, transport and the CBD.
– Bright courtyard apartment offers open plan design and stunning outdoor oasis
– Separate living and dining areas within three bedroom residential property
– Boutique streetfront café with full kitchen facilities and large open space
– Contemporary dual level design studio with character features and skylight
– Fantastic exposure to commuters and local residents, $173,000 gross p/a rent
– Close to Redfern Park, Sydney University, eateries and Redfern train station
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.