261 Exeter Road, Sutton Forest
A rare find situated in the heart of the Southern Highlands, “Kerridancer” is an opportunity to secure a quintessential country retreat with plenty of scope to put your own stamp on. Spanning over 24 acres (10.03 hectares) this property is ready to renovate for family enjoyment, rental income or profit, and has all the basics in hand. Spread out across one relaxed level, featuring a functional interior layout boasting high ceilings, multiple living areas, four quietly positioned bedrooms, and outdoor entertaining complete with a leafy green aspect.
– Generous formal living and dining rooms, separate study
– 4 spacious bedrooms, your choice of two masters with ensuites
– Good sized kitchen with 900m gas cooktop and brick surround
– Expansive family room with feature brick open fire and views of the gardens
– Open plan casual dining with slow combustion wood fire
– Ducted central heating, additional toilet, separate mudroom
– Gated entry with tree lined drive
– Garaging for 3 cars with powder room
– Undercover entertaining area overlooking the property
– Beautiful established cool climate trees, and maintained gardens
– Enormous 4 bay machinery shed with two separate storerooms
– Horse stables
– The perfect spot to recreate an arena
– Town water, septic system, bottled gas
– Large paddock, one dam, good fencing throughout
A picturesque rural setting, the enormous scope to create your dream home is right here. For more information or to arrange an exclusive viewing of this very unique opportunity, or if you would like to arrange a private FaceTime walk through of the property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.