803/57 Upper Pitt Street, Kirribilli
This well scaled studio apartment is poised to capture one of Sydney’s most striking backdrops, overlooking the sparkling harbour, Bridge and iconic cityscape. It holds a near-corner top floor position in a solid double brick building, providing a superb opportunity for first home buyers and investors seeking a unique property. From this tranquil position, you’ll be within an effortless stroll of Kirribilli Village shops, cafés, vibrant weekend markets, Milsons Point Station and the ferry wharf.
– Well maintained security building with near level entrance and lift access
– Light filled layout features space for the living and accommodation zones
– Have breakfast on the balcony and take in the stunning harbour backdrop
– Neatly appointed kitchen is fitted with stone benches and tiled splashbacks
– Built-in wardrobes plus fully tiled bathroom with internal laundry facilities
– This is one of the Lower North Shore’s most sought-after village settings
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.