24/2-4 East Crescent Street, McMahons Point
Presenting world class views across Sydney Harbour with the city skyline sparkling majestically on the other side of the water, this superb studio apartment is a premier option for a buyer demanding a low maintenance lifestyle. It's set on the second floor, with immaculate interiors offering generous space and a welcome outdoor retreat to fully enjoy the iconic span of the Harbour Bridge. The property is only a stroll to ferries and Blues Point Reserve, while moments from village shops and cafés.
– Inviting floorplan offers functional combined living and accommodation space
– Quality pull down wall bed framed by custom cabinetry and handy work desk
– Ideal balcony oasis is the perfect haven to relax and watch the world go by
– Enjoy front row seats to Sydney's grand fireworks display come New Years Eve
– Electric kitchen, fully tiled bathroom, air conditioning and secure parking
– Convenient to lovely foreshore walks, parklands and lively North Sydney CBD
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.