9 Chuter Street, McMahons Point
Designed by architect Sarah Blacker to reflect the undeniable sophistication of its McMahons Point setting, 9 Chuter Street exudes a luxurious ambience achieved by a deliberate balance of superior redesign with rich c1870 Victorian-Georgian heritage. Bespoke joinery, gas fireplaces and brushed copper hardware evoke a sense of grandeur, while sleek inclusions, views of the harbour and a stroll to parks and cafés are unequivocal highlights of a contemporary lifestyle that this home provides.
– Exquisite marble finished kitchen features Smeg five burner gas cooktop
– Landscaped gardens create an idyllic oasis amidst thriving urban surrounds
– King sized master bedroom embellished by vaulted ceilings and a chic ensuite
– Sensor lighting, Zip Hydrotap for instant boiling, chilled and sparking water
– Two council parking permits for on street parking plus option to rent spaces
– Short stroll to North Sydney Station and McMahons Point Wharf