71 Neutral Street, North Sydney
Brimming with charm and an abundance of natural light, this gorgeous Victorian terrace holds a prime end row position to enjoy a stunning northerly aspect and beautiful private outdoor spaces. Seamlessly blending elegant period detailing and stylish modern enhancements, the interiors showcase grand proportions, soaring ceilings, ornate cornices and hardwood flooring. The living spaces extend to a secluded Travertine courtyard, an alfresco entertainers' deck and sun drenched level lawn. Peacefully positioned in a sought-after leafy enclave, the residence is just a short walk from Kirribilli Village, the harbourfront of Anderson Park and vibrant North Sydney shops, cafés and fine dining. It's also just a short walk to North Sydney Station and the ferry wharf for rapid access to the CBD.
– Generously proportioned formal lounge and dining areas are fitted with a Jetmaster fireplace
– Displaying a sophisticated redesign throughout to maximise light, space and indoor/outdoor flow
– Sleek CaesarStone kitchen/meals area with a stainless steel gas stove, oven and Bosch dishwasher
– Plantation shutters, wonderful cross ventilation and tranquil outlooks of the lovely leafy surrounds
– Two spacious bedrooms both with ensuites, master with expansive ensuite and a private sunlit balcony
– An upper level library nook separates the two bedrooms and is the perfect place to sit and read
– Under stair storage, an extensive laundry room, solid brick build and sandstone foundations
– The home is beautifully presented from top to bottom and ready for you to move straight in and enjoy
– Graced with instant appeal, this private sanctuary is ideal for young families and executive couples
– Nestled within a prestigious city fringe setting surrounded by exquisite character filled residences
– For inspections, we recommend parking on either Kurraba Road or Alfred Street North
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.