22 Comber Street, Paddington
Beautifully maintained and lovingly cared for, this original Victorian terrace embraces enduring period character and elegance across a spacious layout. Flexible in its floor plan it is ready to enjoy immediately whilst presenting scope to add further updates or personal touches whenever convenient. Nestled in a tightly-held street, this beautiful haven enjoys a prime city fringe location close to Oxford Street, Darlinghurst and Five Ways' exciting range of lifestyle offerings, as well as St Vincent's Hospital and Sydney CBD.
– Separate living and dining areas, each boasting an original fireplace
– Private courtyard for entertaining guests or having daily alfresco meals
– Well presented kitchen, two bedrooms include one with fireplace and balcony
– Flexible office/third bedroom/storage, polished floorboards and high ceilings
– Fantastic opportunity for young professionals and savvy investors alike
– Central to parks, cafés, restaurants and buses bound for beaches and the city
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.